Whew! It's really hot out today!
I am going to be very busy when school starts up this fall. Well, maybe 'busy' is an understatement. Let's try "exhaustively rushing hither and thither until my hair turns frizzy". Let me count the ways...
1. I'm going to be starting high school, which means extra school work for a longer time.
2. I'm going to be participating in one co-op,
3. Not to mention another smaller one.
3. I'm going to be taking on 45 minute piano lessons,
4. And 30 minute voice lessons.
4. I'll be teaching at least one student, maybe more.
5. I'll still work on my books.
6. I'll be playing soccer.
7. I'm considering playing in another league of soccer as well.
8. Hopefully, I'll be published/in the process.
9. Of course I'll be blogging.
10. And I'll be a docent at a local historic sight.
Yeah. That's scratching the surface.
I figured that I would desperately have to make a schedule for my life so that I can actually do all of that listed above. And I decided that summer would be the perfect time to learn how to be on a schedule.
IZORI'S SUMMER SCHEDULE
6:00-6:30--Exercise
6:30-7:00--Shower, get prepared for the day
7:00-7:10--Bible reading
7:15-7:30--Craft and memorization
7:30-8:00--'Before Breakfast Chores'
8:00-8:30--Eat
8:30-8:45--Brush teeth and straighten room
8:45-9:00--Piano/Tin Whistle practice
9:00-9:20--Latin
9:20-9:30-Weed and other yard work
9:30-9:40--Piano practice
9:40-10:30--Script
10:30-11:00--Craft/cooking
11:00-11:15--Spanish brush-up
11:15-11:25--Bible reading
11:25-12:00--Creative writing
12:00-12:20--Latin
12:20-1:00--Reading
1:00-1:45--Before lunch chores and lunch
1:45-2:00--Woods
2:00-2:30--Research of J.R.R. Tolkien/C.S. Lewis
2:30-2:40--Piano practice
2:40-3:00--Soccer practice
3:00-3:20--Latin
3:20-4:00-Chores and cleaning
4:00-4:10--Bible reading
4:10-onward--Relaxation time
Yeah, I have a bad feeling that this will last all of two days. But I'm really hoping that I can get my life on schedule, because it will be SO less confusing in the fall when things REALLY start up. After all, our God is a God of order!
This next thing is an idea that I got from igirl, the Blog Wishlist! Sweet idea, igirl! I hope you don't mind if I borrow it. =)
1. To have at least 3 comments on each post
2. To have 80 followers by fall
3. To write meaningful, God-honoring posts
4. To be able to encourage other starting writers
5. To get to know other people
6. To make my blog a safe place where everyone knows no trash will ever be posted
7. To make people laugh, or sometimes even cry
8. To have fun!
Oh, BTW, in less then a week I'm going on vacation! Does anyone want a book excerpt while I'm gone? Tell me quick, because if more than two people say yes I'll put up a poll to decide which book I'll take the excerpt from!
See y'all!
Izori
1 comment:
Yes! YES! YES! YES! I want a book excerpt! I'm sooooooooooo happy right now because I got to do turns on pointe!
Post a Comment