I love movies. I'm a visual/tactile person, and so movies rock. But there's something special about animated movies that...I don't know...they just are so awesome. How To Train Your Dragon, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, stuff like that, but I think the best ones are the Toy Story Trilogy.
I know, my family is really behind the times. We just saw Toy Story 3 on Friday. I ADORE Toy Story I and II. I really hoped that III could wrap them all up satisfactorily.
You know how I was obsessed with Lord of the Rings? Well, Toy Story III is right up there with it! All the Toy Stories in fact.
OMGOODNESS!ILOVEDITILOVEDITILOVEDIT!
Ahem.
Andy looks so grown up! It's unbelievable! And El Buzzo...*insert screams of laughter*.
That movie is so good. I'm glad Woody stuck with the others.
"To infinity and beyond!"
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
4 comments:
I love it too!!! Especially the end scene where Andy's playing with that little girl, it's sooooooo cute!
I love Toy Story!!!!!!
~ Autumn.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
I've never seen any of the Toy Story movies--I get the feeling I'm missing out. :P
Oh...that last scene is so sad. *sniff* If you ever want to see me sob my heart out, just play that scene. I'm not kidding.
Golden Eagle, you ARE missing out! Toy Story is classic. =)
Post a Comment