Friday, July 22, 2011

Muy Caliente

When we were driving this afternoon in the car [in the car? Really? I thought it was in a space ship?], I happen to glance up at our thermostat. You'll never guess what it read.

107 degrees F

*insert jaw-drop*

Suffice it to say that the weather is code-red here. I was supposed to shoot muzzle-loaders tonight, but who wants to stand in a field with the sun blazing down upon you in code-red weather? Not I, that's for sure.

Ugh. I feel like I am melting.

Hugs & Blessings,

Izori

2 comments:

hannahlouise said...

Did the math work - that would roughly equate to 41C. Even for us (northern Australia) that is hot! blah. Was it humid as well? Cos 40C + humidity = sitting in an air con room or underneath a fan all day.
God bless! Hannah

Autumn said...

Ouch! That IS very hot! Stay cool.
~
Autumn