Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back!

So, as you can see there's a lot of changes!

First of all (something you might have noticed right away) is that I renamed my blog. Now, even though some people do that every three months or so and there's nothing wrong with it, I've never liked changing my blog's name unless I was really tired of the old one. This new name is a bit more to the point.

I've also redone the tabs, so check those out as well!

Finally, I chose an autumn theme for the blog. Red and orange are some of my favorite colors. =) Ya like it?

I still might be posting only once a week or so, but I'll make an effort to put greater meaning in my posts!

Izori

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I like it!!!!!! The design the colours, the name, Izori you've done it again!!!
~
Autumn