Monday, June 28, 2010

A little ahead of schedule...

Guess what! I'm back early! I have my schedule fairly under control, and have spending most of my time watching World Cup Soccer. U.S., you rock, even though you lost! Ghana, WE SHALL MEET AGAIN!! MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Glad I'm back? I hope so, although according to the poll, two of you aren't. Sigh. I'm feeling the love, people. Now if I could just get comments...oh, speaking of comments...

Ladies, thank you so much for your comments! Teresa, thank you especially! Your constructive criticism is very, very helpful! :) Vellvin, I would get right onto the tag, but my computer is giving me grief. Actually, so is spell-check.

Anyway, I hope y'all have had a wonderful end of June! Happy Summer, everyone!

Izori

2 comments:

Monica said...

I said I'd crawl into a hole and die!
You wouldn't delete it would you?

~Monica

Izori said...

Lol. No, I would most definitely NOT delete my blog! I was just curious. =) Thank you for voting!