Yay! NaNoWriMo is just around the corner! I can't wait, but I still have some stuff to do before it begins. Here's my little list:
1. Catch up, and possibly get ahead in, my schoolwork.
2. Get in the habit of wearing my carpal tunnel syndrome braces every night.
3. Get a head start on Christmas present making because I can't do it in November.
4. Check out a whole bunch of inspiring books from the library (including procrastination books, like Garfield or Tintin comics =)
5. Read over the NaNo pep talks from last year (you get get to them by clicking on the 'Fun Stuff' tab on the website)
6. Completely get my activities under control.
7. Outline my characters and get back in touch with them.
8. Decide which computer I'll be writing on (probably my laptop)
9. Think up a title for my last NaNo book. Yeah, takes me a month to write a book and a year to think up a name for it.
10. Finish my Latin. Pesky Latin. I've been working on the same book for three years now. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment