Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging for Two Years and Four Days

(Okay, so I missed my blog's two year anniversary. It completely flew my mind)

I've changed a lot over the past two years. So has my blog. It started out as my 'writing blog' that I posted my stories on. It slowly grew into a 'writing tip blog', went through three titles, and eventually turned into what it is now. I had some blogging flops...some silliness, more silliness, deep thoughts...more deep thoughts, some obsessions, ...some 'wow' moments...

Those things may seem pretty unconnected, but my life has been moving forward. Pretty quickly. 'Quickly' as in hold on to your hats and scream for dear life.

There are somethings that I have experienced on blogger, like friends and encouragement, and there are things I have (thankfully) not experienced on blogger, such as nasty anonymous comments.

I feel incredibly ancient typing this, but I remember way back in the days when tags and awards were practically everywhere, everyone seemed to be elven princesses (or princes, or warriors), and everyone talked about Lord of the Rings. Now it's different.

But I'm happy to say that blogging has been a fun and enjoyable chapter of my life. Happy 2nd Anniversary, blog!

Hugs & Blessings,

Izori

2 comments:

iGirl said...

Happy Anniversary! I was worried that you were going to announce that you were quitting. Thanks for the heart attack! ;)

Autumn said...

Happy blogaversary!!!!!