I used to think of Thursday as my whirlwind day, zipping from piano to voice to back home for biology lab and back again to accompany voice and ballet...now I sit quietly at home and start to miss that feeling of doing so many things for different people.
I used to be completely frazzled at the thought of an event coming up where I had to prepare three speeches...and then I got them all written up in one day and I'm pleasantly surprised at how easy they were.
It seems like life has slowly started to wind down for me, and part of me is very happy for the break. Unfortunately, a lot of the winding down has been due to strange and unexplained cancellations.
I kind of have a furtive feeling that this is the calm before a very huge storm, so I'm taking the opportunity to take a lot of deep breaths.
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
2 comments:
Ahhh I know how how you feel. The calm before the storm, I've been feeling like that too. Seems like not much happening but I know it's going to just come crashing down very soon. Ah well, I'll enjoy the calm while I can.
Breathe, Izori--it's important :)
Post a Comment