Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Freedom of Summer

Mom let me sleep in as long as I wanted to on Monday. Ahhh...bliss.

I got to stay up and watch an incredible comeback by the Nationals last night because I don't have to get up early in the morning anymore.

I have all the time I need to write. And guess what! I actually wrote! I'm starting my book with Ehra in it all over again...for the hundredth time. The plot has changed...for the hundredth time. I'm super happy with it...for the first time. I wrote 1,000+ words yesterday, and it felt absolutely great!

I'm working on college scholarships. I'm going to be a high school sophomore next year, but it's best to start early.

I apologize for such a random, unconnected, boring post. When I think of something substantial, you shall be the first to know.

Here. Have a picture!



(featuring my hand and some strawberries that I grew)

Hugs & Blessings,

Izori

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh those strawberries look absolutely delish! The strawberries ARE really good this year, aren't they?