I. Cannot. Believe. It.
Me--a sophomore. Wow.
So, how has school been going for me so far? Actually, so far I'm lovin' it.
Geometry is a piece of cake, and I'm saying that even though I know those words will come back to haunt me further into the year.
History (and literature, and government, and art) is Egyptian, which is a synonym for 'fascinating'.
Science...well, I'm teaching myself, so it can't be anything other than awesome. It's pure freedom, y'all.
Spanish is super easy for now. Mainly I've been reviewing my verbs like the teacher's-pet I am. =)
I've always considered fall to be relaxing after summer, but I haven't been sure why. I mean, what exactly does make summer so un-relaxing? Well, after much deep and philosophical thought, I produced a theorem that might explain the whole phenomenon.
I am a very regular person. That is, I like regularity and consistancy in my schedule. A summer schedule is anything but regular and consistant. I mean, who calls rushing around like chickens with their heads cut off (as my mom so compassionately puts it) consistant?
This also ties in with my love for scheduling. I make lists obsessively. I schedule obsessively. I consider it one of my forms of relaxing (aside from parking on the couch and watching baseball). So whenever fall swings around, I get to have a consistant schedule that I draw up myself!
I hope there's scheduling in heaven.
Yeah, so that's my rambling theorem for why fall is so relaxing compared to summer. That's enough deep thinking for today, folks!
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment