Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Speculative Bucket List

Number 1. Run the Marine Corps Marathon. [wow. I'm setting the dial to 'pretty much impossible' and we're only on number one!]

Number 2. Hike the Appalachian Trail. [biggie. That thing takes about 6 months to hike. I'm going to do it with Peter. Spending 6 months with Peter...hmmm...we'll see if my sanity survives this one]

Number 3. Sell gelato. [finally something easy!]

Number 4. Earn my 'Expert' certificate in air-rifle. [it's the goal of every air-rifle shooter in our club. A worthy aspiration indeed, and a tough one at that.]

Number 5. Read the complete Bible. [benefits--countless!]

Number 6. Memorize one book of the Bible. [already started on 1 Peter!]

Number 7. Finish my first NaNoWriMo book. [it's been almost three years since I wrote it and I'm still planning on rewriting the thing. Again. Just call me the re-writin' queen!]

Number 8. Build myself a winning streak of 10 years on NaNoWriMo. [2 years down and 8 to go!]

Number 9. Ride the biggest roller coaster in the world. [this might take a while, seeing as I'm not even sure what it is.]

Number 10. Win a scholarship. [this would be great for college!]

And that's the first draft of my bucket list. Seeing as I'm Izori the Rewritin' Queen, I'll probably be happy with this thing on draft number #2,346.

Picky makes perfect, you know. ;)

Izori

P.S. Thanks for the prayers, iGirl! =)

2 comments:

iGirl said...

Ooh, another shout out!!! I love shout outs. hahahaha. You forgot going skydiving, you said we could do that together! :)

Vellvin said...

Love all you list!!! :)