Sunday, October 16, 2011

Decision

I have made a decision. (duh).

I'm going to take a break--return date yet to be decided--from this blog. I'm not sure when the break's going to end, but I can almost guarantee it's going to be a month...at least.

You see, life is really great right now. But it's so busy that I can't keep up a posting commitment with this blog. Blogging is not fun if it's forced, and lately that's what my posts have been. Forced. Because I have to say something before too much time passes.

I'll still be posting on Anecdote and Traveling Tales, because I know that there's enough people involved with those other two blogs so that if I really can't post every other day, they'll pick up the slack until I can devote more time.

Don't worry. I'll probably be back. Just without having to worry about keeping up with things on here, my mind will hopefully be a little freer.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Izori

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I'll miss ya! Hope you have fun on your break!