We watched Courageous on Sunday night with my great-grandma, who's visiting this week. I was so encouraged and helped by that movie. My hands-down favorite movie genre is usually the animated kids movies (think Up and How to Train Your Dragon and Toy Story), but I think Courageous was the best movie I have ever seen...ever. It's funny and ends really well, but it's also thought-provoking, and it deals with very real, dark circumstances in a beautiful and comforting way. If you have not watched it, do so. I command you. You will seriously not regret it.
On an abrupt topic switch, today was our second soccer practice of the season. =) I played goalie in scrimmage. =( I have not played goalie since U-8, and *ahem* there's a reason for that. But I have two great coaches, a great group of teammates, and it was a great day (meaning it didn't thunder and rain, which is what we thought it would do). I am an avid sports fan--particularly baseball and hockey--but soccer has always been my #1 favorite to play.
I should probably stop procrastinating and go do my school work. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment