Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Someone turned 4 today...

...and I assure you, it was not me. 

Happy 4th Birthday to Galdor, my four year old brother (insert statement by Captain Obvious)

Big day today for all of us, as the soccer season started. =)  Lots of fun, and I managed to get a sunburn of course.  It'll be interesting this year.  My age group is 12 to 18, but it seems this year we hit a wave of new kids/12-13 year olds.  Of course, this is the season we had a mass 18-year-old exodus.  What's even more interesting is that one entire field in the park has been closed for the next few week, meaning my age group has to share one field with the u-12 team.  There are...oh...'bout 36 or so kids in my age group, so we're a little tightly packed.  Just a little, though.

Has anyone else switched to the new Blogger layout thingy?  I really don't like it.  I just figured out how to use the old one (after, like, four years?), so the new look really confuses me.

That's just the way I am.  Confused.

Anyhoo, the only reason I brought up soccer (which morphed into the new blogger look) was to mention that this season is Galdor's first!  This is a snippet of my interview with him on the event:

Izori: So, how was soccer?

Galdor: *evil glare*

Izori:  Did you like it?

Galdor: NO!

Izori: *unfazed*  Did you kick the ball around?

Galdor: NO!!

Izori:  Are you Negative?

Galdor: YES!  I mean, NO!  I'm GRUMPY!!

Peter (from the front seat):  But I thought you were Galdor.

Galdor:  No!  I'm Grumpy!

Obviously, he really enjoyed his first day of soccer.  His enthusiasm is an inspiration for us all. 


1 comment:

Autumn said...

Happy 4th Birthday Galdor! I switched to the new blogger layout. Its difficult at first but it has some awesome features like page view counts for one. :)

~Autumn