It is incredibly, unbelievably, awesomely exciting to be almost done with school! Spanish, history, lit, and math (all of which are a huge chunk of my schoolwork) are d-o-n-e, and all I have left are church history/bible survey, government, geography, writing, and a few other subjects that escape my mind right now...which is kinda bad. But those subjects are super fun, except for government.
I think the biggest thing that looms between me and summer is piano. I'm doing Royal Music Conservatory testing (I think that's what it's called), and I am super nervous. This is my first time doing it, and all the requirements--chords, scales, repertoire, etc--are really...um...scary. I'm still trying to memorize my repertoire, and the testing is this Thursday. So, it would be really cool if you guys could pray for that.
But I'll only have five more days, and then I'll be completely free!! Yay!
1 comment:
Thats fantastic news!!! I'll be praying for you.
~
Autumn
Post a Comment