I think my genres (types) of writing is Science Fiction and Fantasy. I like science fiction because of all the starships and cool gadgets and machines and nebulas and so on, and I like Fantasy because of the magic (white magic, that is) and sword-fighting, and all that stuff. What genre is your favorite?
Izori
7 comments:
I enjoy the sword-fighting too (and battle scenes)!
If you like action, try the Redwall series by Brian Jacques.
Dinalla
According to your poll (when I last checked) none of your readers seem to like romance. Keep going with what you enjoy!
Dinalla
To Crisann WhiteRose:
Oh, I've already read the Redwall books. They're really good!
I noticed that no one liked romance, too. What I mean by romance (just to make myself clear) is not the mushy really bad stuff that some people call romance. I mean more of like the courting stuff.
Izori
Izori,
Another book series I enjoy reading is the Warriors series by Erin Hunter (it is about cats and their Clans, don't worry, it is better than it sounds). Did you know that Brian Jacques wrote another book called "Doomwyte"?
Dinalla
Okay, I haven't read that one yet. Soon, maybe. And I've already read "Doomwyte". That was a good book. Almost as good as "Redwall". Do you know that Jacques is coming out with another book, "The Sable Quean"?
Izori
No, I did not know that, thanks for the heads-up! I'll have to read it. Have you already read it? If so, is it good?
Dinalla
No, I haven't yet. I don't think it's been released. I hope to read it as soon as it is, though. I hear it's good.
Izori
Post a Comment