Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Starting Information

Hello,

I guess for my fist post on the blog I'll list off all the names that I have made up. I really like making names up when I have nothing to do. Some of them I borrowed from the Bible (Maki, Jethro Solomon), others I borrowed from the real world (Sam, Jerad, Sophia) and some I completely made up. (Like Izori :-) Here they are:

Aerim
Aera
Alydur
Arbulam
Betha
Cara
Caroc
Cori
Daria
Darius
Ehra
Enochi
Garo
Ghahiri
Gawain
Gloifong
Gnomi
Haluga
Ilga
*Izori
Jerad
Kaia
Kari
karo
Khiri
Lamorak
Lafael
Leela
Lerikan
Lorik
Maki
Mared
Masari
Mina
Nisoni
Ophelia
Rama
Rubi
Sarai
Serpa
Solomon
Sophia
Shotaka
Thyra
Tristan
Zara

Those are the only ones I've arranged in alphabetical order. Of course as soon as I arranged them meticulously on a piece of paper I thought up more and I was too lazy to get them alphabetically organized.

4 comments:

christina said...

I love making up names I started a Allegory (cool word) with my sister but we hit the ground running after page 2.

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

I enjoy making up names too. You have to be creative when you write!

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

I really like the name Izori!

Did you make it up randomly?

Dinalla

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

I made up the name Zarra (kinda like Zara)

Great minds think alike! :)

Dinalla