I'm still not feeling 100%, which means that unless I suddenly feel great in a couple of hours we'll have to postpone my birthday dinner...again. So can you guys please pray that I'll get over this really odd stomach bug? Thanks.
Oh, and mom has declared that computer use must slow to a trickle, so if you don't see much of me then don't think I got abducted by aliens and am desperately trying to escape from a Martian winery with help from an undercover spy from Neptune involved in a plot to overthrow the government on Jupiter. Just in case you would think that. =)
One last thing: I know that I've been awarded by a lot of people...sorry that I haven't done those. I'll try, but I doubt I'll have the time.
See ya!
Izori
3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon, Izori. (See, I told you I'd post when you were sick! ;D) That's so weird though . . . I was really sick again today! :(
Hope you get better soon.
praying for you.
:)
God Bless From
JOY
Prayers my dear!
Post a Comment