Saturday, May 1, 2010

Awel's Blog Party!

Go HERE to get to Inspired Designs Studio for a really cool-lookin' blog party!

And here are the questions I am supposed to answer upon entering the contest.

1) What's your all time favourite blog/blogger?
I don't have any favorites.


2) How do you personally define forgiveness?
When someone has hurt you deeply and you love them anyways. After all, it's what Jesus did for us.

3) What object of your possession has the most sentimental value in your eyes?
My Bible, or a picture of my late cat.

4) What song do you consider your personal theme song?
I think it would be 'Brave' by Nichole Nordeman.

5) Do the opinions of others about you really matter to you?
It depends.

6) Do you ever make up words?
Yes.

7) Off the top of your head, do you know what your middle name means? (You can look it up though! :)
*sigh*. Yes. It's a color. But my unofficial middle name means 'God's Promise'. (Elizabeth)

8) What's s something that never fails to make you smile?
Wind.

9) What person has touched your heart the most?
God.

10) Give a scene in a book where you really understood what the author was trying to convey.
There are a lot in 'The Shadow of the Bear'.

11) What do you think of HTML? Is it the ENEMY or your friend?
Grrrrrr. Me and html don't get along.

12) What person comments the most consistently on your blog?
I don't know.

13) Who is your personal hero/heroine (fiction or real, or both) ? Why?
Jesus, because he's the best role model in the world.

14) Are you curious or are you satisfied knowing that "that's just the way it is"?
I'm very curious

15) List the your top 5 favorite songs. Do they have anything in common? Why do you love them?
'Brave' by Nichole Nordeman, 'The Last Rose of Summer' by Celtic Woman, 'Nil Se'en La' by Celtic Woman, 'Concerning Hobbits' by Howard Shore, and 'City on Our Knees' by Toby Mac. I love them because they're so different!

16) Do you ever get into arguments with...your characters? (that's if you write a book :). And if you don't write, do you think you would?
Are you kidding me? *glares at Maethar, who smiles innocently*.

17) While reading a book or watching a movie, were you ever blown away by an unexpected plot twist? What was it and how did you react?
Ugh, yes. 'Gone With the Wind', I was so disappointed. 'Inkdeath', and I was absolutely horrified.

18) What's your personal opinion of i-designs? (orignal, I know, but I really want to know! :)
I like it! LOl.

19) What's your favourite color combinations?
I really like brown and blue, and also silver and blue, and gold and green, and a lot of stuff.

20) What's your favourite comic book series?
The Adventures of Tintin

21) What is the oldest book you've read? How old was it? (By old, I mean, like antique books...the manuscript doesn't have to be old, just the copy of it. :)
The Bible.

22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you?
Probably Bear from 'The Shadow of the Bear'.

23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
A lot of stuff.

24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :)
Uh...idk. I wasn't really frightened of much.

25) What's your life motto?
'Don't tread on me.'

26) As you're sitting in café, you're given a note: "It's in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th." How would you react?
I'd go to Pine and 4th and bring a gun.

27) Name seven of your favourite books.
Torture! Torture!

28) Name your absolutle favourite font (you can have more than one though)!
Uh...?

29) Have you ever cried over...a book or a movie?
*sniff* Yes.

30) What's something that's brought you so much comfort?
The Bible

31) Describe what you would call a perfect moment.
Standing on the beach at sunset in summer after Jesus has come, with an ice cream cone.

32) What's the fastest you've ever read?
I haven't kept track.

33) What's your favorite book/movie genre?
Fantasy.

34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what's the word?
Not really.

35) What's something you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving?
Archery contests.

36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite)
Usually the American.

37) List a few of your favourite names.
Fiona, Ian, Rose, Sean, Colleen, and many more.

38) What is your favourite movie?
LotR.

39) Imagine you're writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What's in the box and what's its significance?
A magic book, and it's significant because it's magic. Duh.

40) Was this boring? (be honest! :)
No, not really.

So...what are you waiting for? Join in the party!

Izori

P.S. Yes, I know this is the second time I've posted in one day. Sorry.

No comments: