Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have done the impossible.

On September 25, 2010 I started October's Knight. On October 1, 2010, I finished it. I wrote a book in one week.

What's more, it wasn't at the expense of my schooling! I got 100% on my biology test (yes, I use Apologia. My dad teaches me).

Now I'm typing it up, so I can hand it to my friend tomorrow!

NaNoWriMo sounds super easy to me now. Write a book in 30 days? How 'bout 7? =)

7 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

Wow! Good for you! You must have been glued to your book... How long is it--I mean, how many pages?

Monica said...

How long is it?

iGirl said...

how long is it? oh, BTW CONGRATS!!!

Mia said...

Wow. Whoa. I am floored.

Nice, Izori!

Vellvin said...

Congrats with finishing your book!

Katherine S. Cole said...

Congratulations! :)

Autumn said...

WOW! That is awesome!!!
~ Autumn.