Go to iDream to join!
One of my favorite Christmas memories is going to my almost-relations' house on Christmas Day. You know those friends that you've known for so long that you're basically considered family? Yeah, they were like that to us. Every single Christmas Day we'd drive over to their house. They were Mexican, so we'd always have Mexican food.
Mom and Dad met while working in a Mexican restaurant, and our 'almost-relations' were the owners of the restaurant at the time. Even after they retired and Mom and Dad moved on they'd get together on Christmas for Mexican food that the restaurant once offered.
A couple years ago the 'almost-relations' moved to Florida. Obviously, we can't drive that far on Christmas Day. However, we still have Mexican food. =)
Care to share some of your Merry Memories? Take the button and check out the link to iDream at the top of the post for instructions!
1 comment:
Hey Izori! I'm sorry for not stopping by, your posts don't appear on my feed for some reason! Yes, life has been insane for me too, I get home from school each day at 7:00 PM and then I have work to do until I go to sleep and wake up at 6 the next day, so things are insane.
And I'm sorry my posts have been kind of "blah" lately. I didn't realize how much I need a camera! :)
Peace,
Lauren
Post a Comment