I don't know where I've been--that's why I just asked you guys that!
=)
So...I've been incredibly busy. NaNoWriMo was awesome (as usual). I reached my goal and am still writing. I think I'm at 54 thousand plus some right now, and I'm just wrapping it up. It's always so sad to say goodbye to my characters. : (
I have been incredibly busy. Oh, I already said that. My attention span has also shortened. I now sympathize with computers who too much to process and who are running out of memory space *gives the family prehistoric PC a big hug...figuratively*.
How has life been, you ask? Incredibly busy. Darn, there I go again. But at least I got my point across. I've been doing a lot with public speaking, and I've been doing a lot with history, and literature, and music, and science, and air rifle, and archery, and life, and my wrists hurt.
Can I get a shoulder to cry on here? Okay, crying might be kinda drastic. I'll just whine in your ear until you get tired of me. =)
How have y'all been? For you NaNo-ers out there, how did it go?
2 comments:
Izori: Congrats on your Nano adventure! You sound like you have been very busy. *hugs*
~Autumn
Life's been crazy busy over here as well. I'm sorry your wrists hurt! Thankfully mine held up pretty well to NaNo, so long as I wore the braces.
NaNo was amazing this year. Despite a plethora of technical difficulties, I was able to end the month with 54k and have been plugging along since then.. Although I think I'm going to rest for the remainder of this month. ;)
Love & Hugs,
Lia
PS: You may not remember me, but I used to blog under the name Melian... I love your blog and have finally located it again. :)
Post a Comment