Oh, to be back in the good ol' days.
Here are the rules, which I copied from Morgan's blog.
1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
My Eleven Random Things
- I am re-reading The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- I am wearing a Washington Capitals hockey sweatshirt
- I am also wearing socks
- My watch is on my right wrist
- I have a headache, for which I just took pain meds five minutes ago
- I am learning about stereotypes in Spanish
- I just realized I left our Christmas Wreath on our front door
- I participated in a shooting match last night
- I got mixed up about the date, also last night
- I get mixed up about the date often
1) When do you think you will finally be "grown up"? I pretty much am right now.
2) History or Math? Uh...usually I'd say history, but I'm having a really hard time on a history paper and math was really easy last week. So I'd say math for now.
3) Coffee lover or no coffee love? Are ya kidding?!? Of course I love coffee! I can't live without it! Seriously, I can't. I get raging headaches if I skip for one day, which I unfortunately did on the day I took standardized tests last year. I think it affected my scores, unfortunately.
4) Shopping with friends or going for a hike? I don't like shopping, so I guess hike.
5) Do you have lazier vision to, or are you gifted with amazing peripheral vision? I guess peripheral. Last night during the shooting match the light out of the corner of my eye was bugging me to an incredible extent. See, someone a couple spaces across from me holds their air-rifle in a shooting position that blocks the main glare of the light, but when they move it there's this sudden flash. Does that make sense?
6) Chess or Checkers? To be honest, I don't like either. But I guess I prefer checkers.
7) If you could be a great artist or a famous musician which would you be? I'm more on track for musician.
8) Read or write? I prefer to write
9) If you could would you be taller? Hah, NO.
10) Which is scarier heights or public speaking? I don't mind either.
11) Do you get random words stuck in your head or is that just me? Yeah, and random pictures bother me as well.
Onto eleven questions I must make up for the tagee.
- If wishes were fishes, what would you eat for dinner?
- Do you carry many bags with you? (take that to mean whatever you want to)
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you wear a watch?
- If yes to the above question, on which wrist do you wear it?
- Are you left handed or right handed?
- Are you a believer in duct tape?
- If you called a dog's tail a leg, how many legs would a dog have? (hint: look up quotes by Abe Lincoln)
- How many staplers are in your line of vision?
- Are you a paper person or a glowing screen person?
- How many Easter Eggs are in your line of vision?

I tag:
Milisande at Little Miss Simplicity
Kendra Lynne at Magnificent Obsession
No comments:
Post a Comment