Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Writing Book Types

It's very odd; I've tried writing pretty much every type of writing-- historical, science fiction, so on-- and the only type I can actually write is fantasy. No other book type of mine ever works out. I know some people who can write pretty much every genre, but I can't. What about you guys?

Izori

7 comments:

Andrea said...

as you know i don't write much but the stories i start are about people in this time but have special abilities so it's kind of fantasy kind of "fluff"

Andrea said...

P.S i love the picture on your screen of the waterfalls where did you take it?

Izori said...

Thanks. I took the picture while we saw the cherry blossoms in DC. It's in the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial.

Izori

Izori said...

By the way, Andrea, 'fluff' is an awesome word. Did you make it up?

Izori

Andrea said...

no not really my mom just says it to mean something like a book that's just to read without any "learning" involved.

Izori said...

Interesting...

iGirl said...

HI I know this is kind of late to post and the topic has strayed a little but I like writing
Little kid books. Normal every day life books.
Fantasy books and animal books.
Tatiana.