Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today's a holiday...

...because, at 5:30-ish today, I turn 14!!! I'm really excited, especially because I'm on the very verge of finishing editing my NaNoWriMo novel! So if I get that done before early evening, I can say that I have completely written a novel when I was 13.

Thanks, everyone, for you great comments! I woke up feeling great today, and just in time! Dad took me out to Caribou Coffee. The only thing wrong with me is that my neck hurts from falling asleep on the couch yesterday. =)

Izori

8 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Katherine S. Cole said...

Happy Birthday! How's your novel coming? I hope you have a beautiful day filled with God's blessing!
Don't forget to change your header! ;D

Bekah said...

AH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :-)

Vellvin said...

Happy Birthday!

Saxon said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!

The Grove Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was great and I missed you at soccer.
Love,
JAG3
your ice cream buddy (:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
have great day.
god bless from
JOY

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZORI!!!!!!!!!! 14 is an awesome birthday :)