I am very behind on NaNoWriMo. Think a couple days worth of writing.
I am seriously starting to think I'm lactose intolerant.
I am SO behind on Biology. So behind...*moan*.
And I miss my blog! I really want to make more time to post, but things are so hectic...
Ran a 5k on Saturday in 35 minutes. No, I did not run all the way, and yes I'm a horrible runner.
Doesn't seem like I have much to be thankful about, huh?
My family. My friends (from the ones I've known since I was 3 to the ones I met this August). All this wonderful food that I can look forward to on Thursday. The ability to write. The freedom that I have in America that came at such a great cost. My health (what's left of it). My God. My church. America.
Let's thank God this Thanksgiving. No, it's not Turkey Day. What do you think we do, thank the great turkey for letting us eat him?
Thanksgiving is a day to spend time giving God the gratitude that He deserves.
Hey, we wouldn't even be here without Him. Think we could spend one day--just one day--saying thank you?
No comments:
Post a Comment