Saturday, November 13, 2010

I've done it again.

Don't get me wrong. I really love my characters.

But there's something about Elizabeth that...I don't know. Deep down inside, she really likes drama and being the center of the attention. I guess that's why she likes getting killed so much.

Yes! I admit it! It's a spoiler [don't read ahead if you'd rather wait for the book to be published, yadiyadiya] !

*gasp* I killed Elizabeth. Again.

Don't shoot me! I really am not mean to my characters! She's the one who chose it!

Don't worry. I'll resurrect her. Again.

5 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

LOL! You killed her TWICE?? That's hilarious XD I haven't killed any of my NaNo characters yet.

My MC has been stabbed in the side and hit with an arrow in the leg, two other characters have been kidnapped, one has been whipped in the face (leaving terrible scars) but no one has died. Actually, wait, three people did die....evil thieves XD They deserved it though; I don't think I can kill my mc or any of my other characters for that matter XD I'll wound them within inches of death and then reel them back.

Autumn said...

Funny. How are you going to bring her back?
~ Autumn.

Morgan J said...

Don't feel too bad about her if she absolutely insists on dieing. So far I've lost four of my NaNo characters, and one more is hanging by a thread. But I think I might be able to save that one.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's funny!

I found your blog, and I really like it! Your design is great, and I'm following you!

I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog, I like writing too and I wish I would've none about Nano before hand!

In Christ,
Kendra

ismikendra.blogspot.com

Izori said...

Yeah, it's really funny. =) I guess some people just have this thing about dying. =)

Hmmm...let me see, Autumn, I believe I'll...turn her into a mermaid! That's it!

Off to write,

Izori