I was looking through my post drafts, and I came across this old tag that I forgot to publish! I don't even remember who tagged me.
What song are you currently addicted to?
None right now.
What books are you currently reading?
'Fellowship of the Ring', 'Doomwyte'
What's your favorite color?
Green or blue or silver or brown or gold or red or orange or yellow or purple or...well, let's just say all of them!
What's your favorite hobby?
Sports, writing, reading, music, photography...yadiyadiya.
Sweet or Salty?
Sweet.
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
LotR
Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream.
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger.
What was the last thing you bought?
A new notebook.
Which fictional character do you think you're most like?
I honestly don't know. I'm like a lot of them. Probably Bear from 'The Shadow of the Bear'.
Favorite toy growing up?
idk.
Favorite instrument?
Bagpipes or piano.
What was the last meal you ate?
Peperoni roll with spaghetti sauce.
Do you want to learn another language?
Most definitely.
Five things you really appreciate:
God, beauty, the arts, sports, love.
What's one of your favorite quotes?
I don't know.
What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I don't care whose idea it was! You just DON'T hand a girl rattlesnake eggs!
What are you looking forward to?
A lot of stuff.
I tag:
Anyone who feels like doing this.
1 comment:
Haha I do that ALLL the time. Until recently I had 32 things in my draft. A couple I didn't even know what they were. Why? 'Cause I'm SUCH a procrastinator. :P GREAT ANSWERS!
Love,
Bleah Briann
Post a Comment