I really wanted to wait until I had something remotely interesting to post, but nothing is coming to mind. Sorry that this will be so pointless, trivial, and boring. I'm just going to write out all that comes to mind and try to make it interesting.
1. It's been thunderstorming here. I absolutely loooove thunderstorms, but sometimes they're a bit scary. Last night the sky was this weird green/yellow/black. Awesome, but a bit concerning.
2. I actually wrote in my book! I cannot believe it! It's been, like, a month since I actually made the effort to plunk my behind in a chair and write.
>.< Those two measly things are the only things that come to mind right now. *sigh* It's very hard to write inspiring things when your mind is absolutely stuffed with biology and algebra.
One last thing before I go: my question. Would you guys (gals...) like it if I started putting some pictures into my posts?
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
2 comments:
I would love it if you would add some pictures to your blog posts! I love reading blog posts with pictures!! ☺
I love pictures on blogs. But I know some people don't feel comfortable putting pictures in their blog posts.
Besides I don't think anything can compare with the beauty of words.
~
Autumn
Post a Comment