A week ago, I was solemnly peering into a mirror. I do most of my deep thinking as I peer into mirrors; there's just something about looking at my mortal husk and examining the soul that will long outlast it. It inspires me.
Anyway, I had a revelation as I looked at my mortal husk. The revelation?
"Hey! That's me!"
Okay, guys. I know it's really strange, but I have never thought of myself using my real name. All these years, I've mentally called myself something else. I have no clue what I do call myself.
And so, as I looked at myself in the mirror, I suddenly realized that my name is [insert my real name]. I had never really realized it before.
Now I have something to mull over. What is my name for myself?
Yes. That's my deep revelation for the day. I am actually named [insert real name].
It's amazing.
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
3 comments:
Ha! That story will never get old.
I get those sometimes! Its as if your looking at yourself from the out side, from a new perspective. They are weird, strange, and intriguing, aren't they?
Jillian
What an awesome revelation!
~
Autumn
Post a Comment