Sunday, May 29, 2011

Random

For once, I think I'm going to have a free summer! In the past summers of my life, we've always had to catch up on one subject. History, math, grammar, Latin...something.

This summer looks like it'll be different. At last. No, let me say that louder. AT LAST!!! YES!!!

I'm so excited that I can't help talking about summer--therefore my last posts have been all about it. Let's talk about some other less-used subject.

Brown. I am a very brown person--my hair is brown, my eyes are brown...even part of my name contains that color! (I'll let you guys try and figure that out). Actually, one of my mom's nicknames when she was a kid was Brownie. Is it coincidental that my all-time favorite dessert is brownies? And my room is painted a light shade of brown...stone brown, to be precise.

I know that I'm rambling, but I've been trying to get back into the habit of blogging. We shall part now...for the present.

Hugs & Blessings,

Izori

1 comment:

iGirl said...

Kid, you need some color. ;) just kidding