Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You know you've run out of things to read when...

-you've started reading a book on de-cluttering your house that your mom got from the library,
-you search the shelves in your room (stuffed full with books) and you've read everything there at least ten times.
-you start begging your parents to take you to the library and drop you off--for an hour.
-your brother (or sister) starts telling you a part in a cool book he (or she) just read and you can quote the exact words from the book for him (or her), no peeking.
-you've read every single book in your library.

Yes, all of that applies to me. And actually, the de-cluttering book was a little interesting.

Izori

5 comments:

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Izori,

Have you read "Iron Heart" by Victoria Kasten?

Dinalla

Catherine Morland said...

You've really read every single book in your library? What about the other Ranger's Apprentice books? And out of the books I love so far, you might enjoy "The Blue Sword" by Robin McKinley. Lots of swordfighting. I haven't finished it yet. Are you allowed to read Harry Potter? You *might* like the Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke. I LOVE Shannon Hale, but I don't think she's really your thing.

Izori said...

No, I haven't read Iron Heart, and okay maybe I didn't read every single book in the library...but close enough:-). No, I'm not aloud to read Harry Potter. (I think because of the sorcery and all that). And I haven't read the Blue Sword, either. Thanks for the suggestions!

Izori

iGirl said...

I liked reading a book called Holly Claus.
There's a post on it in my blog. But there is some magical stuff in it :)

Izori said...

Well, I'm fine with magic, but I don't really do...weird, black magic. I actually do have a book that I'm writing where there are sorcerers, but they're the bad guys.

Izori