I was pretty glad to be the heroine of the series, but I didn't really expect it. I don't think I'm much like Anne. Although I am almost always getting into unfortunate predicaments.
I love the first two Anne of Green Gables movies and I love them I've taken this quiz before and have gotten Anne too.=) Izori, thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog and follow it.=)
7 comments:
I love the books, too! And the movies were good.
Love your blog! Yay for book-lovers :)
~Kendra
I was/am Anne too! :)
Dinalla
I was pretty glad to be the heroine of the series, but I didn't really expect it. I don't think I'm much like Anne. Although I am almost always getting into unfortunate predicaments.
I've only watched the movie for the first book, but it was good.
Thanks for commenting, Kendra!
Izori
I love the first two Anne of Green Gables movies and I love them I've taken this quiz before and have gotten Anne too.=) Izori, thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog and follow it.=)
You have a nice blog, Elizabeth.
Thanks. Izori, I also appreciate your following my blog.
Post a Comment