...so therefore, I will post random stuff.
Random Stuff #1). I haven't gone horseback-riding in a year, now. I still love horses, but after a minor drought we had last summer, horseback riding started getting expensive. Also I had a lot of school-work to do. However, a recent trip to a polo match convinced me to (hopefully) start riding again, even though I might have to do schoolwork on Saturday *gasp*.
Random Stuff #2). Is 5'5" tall for a 13 year old? I don't think so, and actually I'm feeling really short right now. I played an unofficial soccer game on Wednesday, and we lined up in height order for some reason. I was the shortest. And my friend, who for as long as I've known her has always been noticeably shorter than me, is now at least an inch taller. Another friend says that 5' is the average height for 13 year olds. Is that true?
Random Stuff #3). I'm in a quartet, and we're thinking of recording our first album! By the way, Andrea (or Tatiana), you left the pictures at my house.
Random Stuff #4). I spent this morning lugging boxes nearly as big as me (and probably just as heavy) up and down stairs. Maybe just a little bit dangerous. And I shot .22's yesterday. My back and elbows are so sore from lying prone of a carpet mat for an hour or two.
Random Stuff #5). I'm still very slowly figuring out the whole blog thing. So I will ask this question of all the knowledgeable bloggers out there: when you are given an award, can you pass them on?
Random Stuff #6). We're going to a Psalm Sing tonight at my church. I'm excited.
Random Stuff #7). Soccer is starting up really soon! I'm really, REALLY excited about that. I've played soccer since I was six, and I love it.
Random Stuff #8). I'm going out in the woods soon to take random pictures of our creek. And I'm taking my 'sword' (basically, a stick with duct-tape on the end to act as a hilt) because it's copperhead season. I love snakes (I love all animals, as a matter of fact), but I really don't want to get bit by a poisonous one. I just read Redwall, by Brian Jacques, for the millionth time, and I love it. As y'all may know it has a poisonous snake in it.
Is that random enough?
Izori
P.S. Like my new background?
1 comment:
I really like your new backround!! =D Oh by the way we are the same age. :) And yes I think you are allowed to pass on awards. It is so funny that you have a stick with ducktape on it. I have one too!! =D my brother made it for me. He mad it with a curve and a handle.
Post a Comment