Monday, August 24, 2009

Yay! I got tagged by Rin again!

Hardback, trade paperback or mass market paperback?
I prefer hardback.



Order online, at a chain bookstore, or at an independent bookstore? I hardly ever buy books. I just get them out of the library. When I do, it's usually at Barnes and Nobles.




Bookmark or dog-ear? Book mark...if that's what sticking a ripped up tissue where you left off is called.




Alphabetize by author, or alphabetize by title, or random? Hehe, the middle letter of the author's last name, silly! No, it's just random. I'm not very alphabetical.





Keep, throw away, or sell? Keep.





Read with dust jacket or remove it? Uh...I'm not that picky. I guess read with it.



Short story or novel? Usually they have more sub-plots and sub-sub plots and sub characters. I like complex stories.





Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket? I have read neither.




“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”? Both are clique, but I prefer 'Once upon a time'.




New or used? I prefer new.




Buying choice: book reviews, recommendations, or browse? Browse, with some exceptions.





Tidy ending or cliffhanger? Tidy endings, if they're a lone book. If the book's in a series, then cliffhanger endings are totally awesome!


Morning reading, afternoon reading, or nighttime reading? Mostly nighttime, where I can read without being disturbed.



Stand-alone or series? Oh, I don't know. Probably series.



Favorite series? Aaargh! Hard question. Maybe...um...The Chronicles of Narnia? Sorry, I have sooooo many favorites.



Favorite children’s book? Anne of Green Gables.


Favorite YA book? What's that?



Favorite book of which nobody else has heard? Painting Aalesund (there's a reason for that. It's a really new book.)



Favorite books read last year? Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Series.



Do you ever smell books? Yep.



What are you reading right now? Re-reading 'The Silver Chair' by C.S. Lewis.



What are you reading next? I don't know. Maybe Inkdeath. I'm still undecided whether or not I should read it.

There. I tag...

Elrania

Saerwen

Hoping to post again soon, but my mom wants the computer.

Izori

7 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I love reading tags! I like the answer you gave on the fourth question! LOL =D!

~Eldarwen Failariel~

Catherine Morland said...

LOL, "my mom wants the computer." sounds like me!

YA is Young Adult.

Izori said...

Ah, so that's what it stands for. Alright, then my favorite YA book is...um...(this is so hard!) The Door Within Trilogy, by Wayne Thomas Batson.

Eldarwen Failariel: (I like the name!) that must be my favorite answer. I'm a little sarcastic, I must admit.

Catherine Morland said...

^ Oh, I really want to read those books!

Can you do a post on making up names? I love some of the names that you've made up, but I can't make up names.

Izori said...

Sure I can. It might not be today though...

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Izori,

With all this tagging going on, you would think I would figure out what it is....but I haven't. Sorry!

Could you explain it?

Thanks!

Izori said...

Sure! It took me a wee bit to figure this out too, but it's simple, really. When you are tagged by someone else, you just take the questions of the tag and answer them on your blog. Then you tag a few other people.

I hope that helps.