Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dun Zarum and VBS

I am sooooooooooo tired! Two and three year old kids can be so cute and funny, but when they start crying because, well, if you had ever gone somewhere when you were a kid, placed in a room with other children that are laughing and screaming, and then your mom hastily exits the room, you'd understand. I just try to remember that it's really good that they miss their parents so much. Some kids, like one little lad in particular, just sat and smiled all the time (it's so cute) but others would be fine until they notice that their parents aren't there. Then they set up a wail. When you've just finished comforting them, someone else starts crying and it starts them all over again. And then one assistant couldn't make it today. But, I have to admit...this is fun!

I'm on the last stages of editing the technical stuff that my Dad pointed out (punctuation, terms, and so on) of the one-third of my book (this section's called Dun Zarum, for all of you who don't remember), and then my Mom will proof-read for plot problems. I'm nearly half-way through the next section of the book, too! Yipee!

It seems like a long time ago that I started writing my book, but it's really only been about...six months. And I'm getting much better at writing for longer periods of time more frequently, so it won't be long when I'm finished!

Izori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!!! I'm writng a book about a girl who gets lost in the NAtional Gallery Of Art. Then she has to spend the night. I've been writing for a week.

Izori said...

That sounds like a neat story, Ta.