Sorry I posted two times today. The tag by Cornet Crazie I actually meant to schedule to come out later...whoops. Oh well, I don't really care either way.
Oh, and on Tuesday I taught the little girl. It went really smoothly! I have never, EVER seen her so serious and concentrated! And I'm really glad that she liked it so much--I pretty much hated piano after the first few lessons. I think.
Also, I think that this blogging anniversary thingy is been a lot about me. This time, I think I'll do a quiz about what kind of season people would be if they were seasons.
Note: this wasn't based off of anything professional. Just my own stuff thought up in under fifteen minutes. :)
The Seasons Quiz
1. First off, which is your favorite season?
a. Fall--crisp air, pumpkins and apples, rumors of Christmas...
b. Winter wins easily! Frost, snow, frozen creeks, and long hours curled up by the fire.
c. Spring of course, who wouldn't with all of the blooming flowers and freshness and green?
d. Summer beats them all with the swimming and the long days ended with fireflies and watermelon. Plus no school!
e. All of them! They're all so unique it's hard to choose.
2. What is your ideal weather?
a. A kind of frostiness to the air, not too cold and not too warm.
b. Cold! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
c. Mild, moist, and fresh.
d. Very hot! The more sun, the better!
e. I prefer a variety of all of them.
3. What are your favorite colors to wear?
a. Reds, dark greens, browns.
b. Definitely blacks or whites. Maybe dark blue thrown in, too.
c. Light, pastel colors like baby blue or light yellow.
d. Vibrant colors like orange, coral pink, and bright blue.
e. I don't really have an opinion/all of them!
4. What is your favorite sport to play/watch?
a. Football!
b. Hockey!
c. Soccer!
d. Baseball/swimming!
e. All of them.
5. Where would you rather vacation?
a. A cabin in the mountains.
b. A ski resort!
c. Somewhere green and pretty.
d. The beach!
e. I could do any of them.
Yeah, only five questions. Comment what your answers were (make it clear what number the question was, and what letter your answer was) , and then I'll post the results on the...16th of March. That's the same day when I'll be posting the winner of my caption contest. By the way, only igirl has entered the caption contest. Click HERE to get to it!!
Izori
P.S. Is anyone finding this posting-at-least-once-a-day thing kind of...intense? Because I can skip a day if you tell me quickly! Lol.
3 comments:
okay, i will be the first one to do the quiz (I think)
1 - c
2 - a
3 - b
4 - d
5 - c
oh, and posting once a day is fine!
1. e
2. e
3. d
4. d
5. d
TA-DA!
1b
2a
3a
4d(swimming) :)
5e
Post a Comment