Friday, March 5, 2010

My Week, Tagged by Celtic Traveler, and Daybook

All of the post's you've seen this week (except for this one) was scheduled. Not from any forethought of mine, but just because I wanted to schedule something. Well, it turned out that it was for the better!

On Monday, we had co-op and schoolwork. I began getting a really bad headache from the cedar pollen.

On Tuesday, I had piano lessons and schoolwork. I still had a headache from allergies.

On Wednesday, we did schoolwork and Mom took Luthien for a hearing test.

On Thursday, we had schoolwork, ice-skating, and then torture. Did I say torture? I meant Accompaniment Class. I was probably the most prepared of all 4 students. Yep, all four. Including me, those were the only four that came, other than the teachers, of course. :) It was actually on the fun side. However, I came away with my CTS really, really bothering me.

On Friday, I did schoolwork. My wrists were still, like, killing me, and I'm was still having allergies.

Today hasn't really begun yet, but the allergy meds that Mom bought for me are now working. Yay!

And so, add it all up and you get a loaded week!

So I'm very glad that I scheduled posts.

Here is the tag from Celtic Traveler:

Rules:

You grab a book, turn to pg. 123. Then go to the the fifth sentence and post the next 4 sentences. The tag 5 people. So, here goes:

'A multitude of paws hauled him swiftly up through the hole. Shrill voices chanted jubilantly, "Yikyik! Gorramouse! Yeeeeeeeh!"

Skipper could not make out what was going on up ahead. Hearing the sounds, he dashed toward the shaft of light.'

--'Doomwyte' by Brian Jacques

Now I tag...

Catherine Morland

Eldarwen

Lady Milisande Awnia Grim

J.T. Norlander

Emma

And now for the Writer's Daybook.

What time is it...9:57 AM

I'm feeling...irritated, annoyed, pained.

Outside is...very good weather.

Today I...guess what! I get to...*drumroll, please*...go to the Alpaca 4-H club! Yay...not. Yuck and grrrrrrr. It's a waste of a beautiful day, that's what!

I am hearing...Luthien.

I am hoping...somehow Alpaca club will be canceled! Only an hour to go!

I'm looking forward to...being done with alpacas.

I am glad that...Alpaca club only lasts two hours. And that my wrists are hurting, because that might keep me from handling alpacas.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...my story about a girl, a dragon, and a crazy pirate.

What I just finished reading...nothing, really.

What I'm hoping to read...Jane Eyre. But we haven't gotten it out of the library yet.

Writing buddy who I talked to last...igirl.

Writing tip of the week...drawing a blank here. I'm peck-typing because my left wrist is in no shape to type. Excuse any typos, please!

Number of words I wrote this week...2,000 or so.

What time is it...10:07 AM

Izori

No comments: