Y'all know about the big shooting contest that's coming up on the 24th? The one that is the qualifier for States? Well, if you do remember, Dad signed me up for that. However, we were a little worried because my gun wasn't working properly. It went through three cylinders of air last shooting time...and that's bad. What it was doing was letting out puffs of air (i.e. it had sudden spurts of leaking)...very, very bad. Well, it did that again tonight. An instructor shot it, and it was doing the same thing with her. She passed it to another instructor, and guess what.
It worked absolutely FINE with him!
We figured it out--neither me or the first instructor was fully cocking the gun.
DUH!
How we were both doing it, we'll never know. But I am SOOOOO glad we figured that out, because it would have badly affected my scores if we hadn't.
Whew. God is really great.
Izori
1 comment:
Cool beans! Good to hear God's working in another's life ;)
You like writing? I have a blog I use to post writing tips on and stuff. I'm about to be published by Scott Appleton, flaming pen press, and I saw you were following his blog so I thought I'd stop by. Cool blog!
If you find time it'd be cool if you ran by mine! I'm doing a series on characters at the moment, but you may need to scroll past the Easter stuff to find it haha
Cool blog!
Nathan
WhisperedRoars.blogspot.com
Post a Comment