Carpal Tunnel--I was de-junking my blog sidebar (did ya notice?) and for that I was clicking on the mouse a ton. Well, not a ton. It actually just took ten minutes, but I had to switch to my left hand for part of it because my right wrist was absolutely killing me. It's not as bad now, but it still kind of hurts. Not bad enough to type, of course!
Soccer--we had our first game of the season! And guess what? No one was expecting this...BUT WE WON!!! 5-1, or 5-2. The point is, we won, and both teams seemed to have a good deal of fun. That's what I like about our league--it's competitive in a friendly way. Oh, and one of the girls on my team knows Catherine Morland, who has been my friend since I was 3! It was hilarious, because the girl was jumping up and down and up and down as she talked to me. She's incredibly dynamic, and hilarious to watch. She scored a goal yesterday, too. :)
Writing--I have gotten out of a form of writer's block I was in. It's the kind where you can write a lot of other stories, but not the particular one you were working on. I just deleted a bunch of pages, and then tried it from a more interesting angle. It worked!
Prayer requests--a couple of my friends have Lyme Disease (please pray that they'll get better) and so they know a ton about it. A little while ago (couple of weeks, actually) I was talking to them, and I discovered that I've been showing symptoms, too. Some joint pain, eye twitching, headaches, stuff like that. So please pray that I don't have it. Thanks!
Sigh. Now I have to work up enough energy to tackle my math. AAAAARGHH! MATH!!
Izori
3 comments:
i'll definitely be praying for your friend, and your carpel tunnel!!!
glad YOU got over your writer's block, i'm in the middle of mine..... D:<
lol....
Thanks!
Hope you get over your writer's block!
I've awarded you!
http://memyselfyandi.blogspot.com/2010/04/awarded.html
Post a Comment