What time is it...4:49
I'm feeling...relaxed. And excited.
Outside is...the sun, and all that beautiful weather!
Today I...went to IHOP for breakfast w/Mom and Dad and Luthien and Galdor, so we could get Erestor back from our grandparents because he went down with grandpa to get great-grandma to bring her to their house so that she can come to our house for a week before she'll be going back to their house to go back to where she lives. Confusing? You betcha. And we did other stuff. Like, remember last summer when we were planning on moving, but we never did? Well, I just found a box chuck-full of my stuff that I had never unpacked from then! Lol.
I am hearing...clicking computer keys.
I am hoping...that I'll focus more on Jesus and less on candy tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to...Easter! Up from the grave he arose (he arose), with a mighty triumph o'er his foes (o'er his foes)! Lol. That was me singing.
I am glad that...Jesus arose!
What I'm currently working on writing-wise...nuthin.
What I just finished reading...'Journey to Freedom' by Gilbert Morris. Blech. Horribly written, although it had pretty good morals.
What I'm hoping to read...Oh, I have no clue...
Writing buddy who I talked to last...igirl.
Writing tip of the week...don't force yourself to write. it will sound really bad.
Number of words I wrote this week...idk.
Oh, by the way...
I cut my hair.
No, not really.
My barber did. Lol.
But anyway, now it's down to about my shoulders. Big difference from nearly waist level.
Izori
1 comment:
HAY!!! I awarded you!!! :D
Post a Comment