Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tagged by Storyteller, the Daybook and An Answer to Prayer!

Well...Presentation Day was interesting. I got a blue ribbon...and so did everyone else. In Erestor's group, he got a blue ribbon...and so did everyone else. I thought that was cheap. In my group, at least, there were two girl who really deserved a first place. They were very good. And then there was me and two others who were okay. And then there was one girl whose presentation wasn't quite as...well...she was young for this age group.


And now for the archery contest...

It went very well! I had the best archery score I have ever had. Well above 200 for 30 ends (sp?). Kind of low key, very fun, and the best part...I won nothing lower than first! I got first in the female short-range recurve division, and then I won first in green-award, short-range, recurve division.

Thank you all for praying!


And now, I've been tagged by Storyteller.

The rule of the tag is to list eight books you would like to live in for a week, then tag eight people.

Book 1: Inkheart, because I'd love to meet Meggie, Farid, and Dustfinger, and Elinor, and Mo.

Book 2: The Silver Chair, or any Narnia book. The Silver Chair, other than The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, and Prince Caspian, is my favorite.

Book 3: The Bible, because it would be very cool to see Moses, who I was almost named after, and of course I'd love to see Jesus.

Book 4: A Series of Unfortunate Events, because I would like to meet Sunny.

Book 5: Healing, because I would like to know my own characters better!

Book 6: The Shadow of the Bear, because it's an absolutely awesome book.

Book 7: The Inheritance Cycle, except for the adultery. Yuck.

Book 8: The Lord of the Rings...let's save the most obvious for last!

Now tag 8 people. Oh boy.

ivorydancer

Siminy

Nahla of the Eastern Winds

Lady Milisande Awnia Grim

J.T. Norlander

Jillian, from His Handmaidens

...and the first two people to comment on this post that have not already been tagged!

WRITER'S DAYBOOK

What time is it...5:00 PM

I'm feeling...a little rushed. .

Outside is...good, but a little nippy, weather.

Today I...competed in archery.

I am hearing...Galdor babbling outside.

I am hoping...that I will have a little time to relax today.

I'm looking forward to...summer.

I am glad that...I got all of my schoolwork done this week. I was cutting it kind of close, I can tell ya that!

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...writing has been going very slow.

What I just finished reading...the tenth book of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. Very good.

What I'm hoping to read...Honestly, I don't know.

Writing buddy who I talked to last...*gasp!* MIND BLANK!!!! Uh...if you count e-mails, it would be Catherine Morland.

Writing tip of the week...zilch.

Number of words I wrote this week...uh...not such a great week for writing, folks...

Izori

1 comment:

His Handmaidens said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I want to go into The Inkworld. I'm actually reading Inkspell right now, the second book in the series. Very good. Those books are the type you can get completly lost in, Forggeting(sp?) that the real world actually exists. *Happy sigh* I love those types of books...
Congrats on your archery!
I'm going to go read...
Jillian