Guess what. My biggest inspiration in writing is food. I don't know why, but it is. I guess it tastes good. =)
Here are some of my favorite, most inspiring foods!
Tomato slices with sugar. =) Hey, it's tomato! Of course it's healthy! I like eating it at breakfast, because it's light tasting, sweet, and reminds me of summer. It's so easy to make, too.
Coffee with Chocolate Ovaltine (sp?). Yeah, not so healthy. Too bad. =) It tastes really good, and if you put as much milk in your coffee as I do, it almost tastes like ice cream!
Hush-puppies. Ahhhhhhh. Fried. =) Everything tastes better fried! Ever tried fried pickles? No? I haven't either, but I bet it'd be GREAT! Hey. I live in the South, people.
Cherry tomatoes. It's one of the few things our family can grow well in our tiny garden, and boy, do they taste good! You pop 'em in your mouth, and they burst.
Wild sweet clover. 'Nuff said.
Wild onion soup. I made it when I was maybe eight or so, and I didn't chop off the tops. It tasted terrible, but I think now I could make a pretty mean retake of it!
Freshly baked cookies. There is NOTHING so inspiring as freshly baked cookies! NOTHING!
Those are only a few! And then there's stuffing, apple pie, cranberry sauce, ice cream, sauerkraut, rice pudding, and my mom's bread. =)
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment