When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Today.
Where's your phone right now?
I don't own one.
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Yeah. Write, write, write!
Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Of course.
Last movie/DVD watched?
March of the Penguins. It was okay.
Does anything hurt on your body?
My eyes.
How are you?
Very well.
Are you excited for next year?
Are you kidding?! I can't wait!
Is your room clean?
Uh...no.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
One
What are you doing?
Hmmm. What am I doing? Maybe...typing? Ya think?!
I bet you miss somebody right now?
*sniff* Yeah.
What are you planning on doing after this?
Write an outline for a really cool idea I had.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Of course.
Who did you push last?
Uh...Igirl.
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
God.
Do you own any band t-shirts?
No.
What does your hair look like right now?
It's in a ponytail. It's mahogany. It's wavy. It goes down a bit past my shoulders. The usual.
Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yep.
Did you get hurt today?
I think.
When was the last time you felt upset?
Yesterday.
What are you looking forward to?
My eye appointment. Idk why, but I love going to the doctors.
Do you currently want something?
Who doesn't?
What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.
Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
God.
Where are you?
In the computer room.
Do you like to walk in the rain?
YES!
Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes.
Do you think you are a nice person?
No, I'm mean and evil! Sense the sarcasm?
Do you like swimming?
Yeah.
Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yes, and I looooove it!
Do you go to school?
Dude. I LIVE in my school!
Do you want to go to college?
Eh...a little. Not really.
What do you want to be?
An author, a spy, an actress, a musician, and a professional soccer player.
Do you want kids?
When I'm married.
Do you like going to the beach?
Definitely, yes!
Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
My mom.
Have you ever had any x-rays?'
Yes.
Who do you hate right now?
I don't know.
Who is the last person you yelled at?
Erestor. Lol.
Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom.
Are you in a complicated relationship?
Uh...define relationship.
What did you do 2 nights ago?
Went to sleep.
Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Catherine Morland.
Does a hug make you feel better?
It honestly depends on who's hugging me.
How long ago did you hug someone?
Hmmm...yesterday, I believe.
Anything good happening tomorrow?
The eye doctor.
Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
I have not kissed one person in fourteen years.
Do you have unlimited texting?
No.
Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No.
You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
My ears, of course.
Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
No.
Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
I don't really argue with my friends.
Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Hello"
Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Uh...once again, define relationship.
Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
No.
Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes.
Do you think two people can last forever?
If they're Christians, yes.
When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Never.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Probably.
Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I don't even date.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeah.
When was the last time you bit someone?
Lol. I only bite on Tuesdays.
Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Most definitely not.
Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Hmmm...idk.
Last person to make you smile?
One of my friends. =)
Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Good grief. No.
How was last night?
Good.
If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm thinking, I'm shy, I'm uncomfortable, I'm tired, or I'm happy.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Oh, yes.
Do you have trust issues?
Yes.
Was this a good weekend?
Yeah.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
No, not really.
I tag...
Igirl, Olive Tree, and Cornet Crazie.
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment