Friday, July 23, 2010

Tagged by Igirl

I'm so excited! The repairman for our washing machine has finally come! Pray that they're successful.

1.Would you rather swim at a beach or in a pool?
The beach, most definitely.

2.What colour is your hair?
Mahogany.

3.What is your favourite book?
Right now...'Troll Fell' by Katherine Langrish

4.Have you flown in a plane before?
No, sadly.

5.What is your favourite colour?
I have a lot...

6.Adventure or Romance?
Hmmm...maybe romance some day, but for now it's adventure. =)

7.Laptop or a desk computer?
Idk. They both have benefits.

8.What is your talent?
Just one?! Jk, lol. Probably...uh...either music or writing.

9.What colour are your eyes?
Mahogany.

10.What do you love doing most?

Living for my God.

11. Have you ever written something longer then 15 pages?
Of course!

12. Have people said that you are random?
Oh, yeah.

13. What's your least favorite color?
Hmmm...neon green.

14. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
I honestly don't know.

15. If you could have a birthday whenever you want, when would it be?
I like mine where it is. =) May 20.

16. Do you like smiling at strangers?
Yes.

17. Have people told you you're mature or immature?
I've been told I'm mature.

18. Have you ever rode a train?
Of course!

19. Do you talk to yourself?
Occasionally.

20. Do you have friend whom you can count on all the time?
I'd be in trouble if I didn't!

Now the ten I believe I'm supposed to make up. Wow. That would be a long tag by the time it's cycled through about five people. I hope I'm doing things right:

21. What's the middle letter of your middle name?
O

22. Would you rather learn to speak Gaelic or Japanese?
Gaelic.

23. What's one thing that you'd like to be good at, but aren't?
Hmmm...skeet shooting.

24. What's one thing that you're good at, but doesn't mean much to you?
I can make my eye look really weird. I do like freaking my friends out, but I could live without it.

25. Which genre do you prefer to write: fantasy or murder mysteries?
I find it easier to write fantasy, although I would love a good murder mystery. =)

26. What is/would you like to be your pseudonym (pen-name)?
I haven't really thought about that. Maybe Veronica F. Donn. Have you ever read Lemony Snicket? Lol. I'm sure I could think up something better then Veronica F. Donn, though.

27. Do you like playing computer games?
Yes, actually.

28. Which do you like to watch better: Food Network or sports?
I like both!

29. Could you envision yourself becoming a professional chef?
Yeah, I could.

30. What's the third letter in your youngest siblings middle name?
G

And here is the award that comes with the tag:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgv4yAANvbMNg3iFRE8ZJOo_bUoNKPsZobKVG9It31Bw7yMgK0HPWHVha41I6KMWInUJoVd5zBPzch2DbGeL7xppipQpKEUibgrnCgkY9HX54e6lG1rgWlIkn86d0CjmXiT98-ea-A2HaI/s320/nana2.jpg

Thank you, and sorry if I annoy people by posting twice a day.

Izori

No comments: