Friday, November 26, 2010

In Short

Here's a quick look at how life as been for me.

We had a very small, quiet Thanksgiving. My grandma came over, and we ate lunch and went for a walk. Then, of course, we turned on the football. =) I detest the Cowboys, so I'm happy to say that the Saints won. Actually, it was a pretty good game.

Today we...*takes a deep breath* GOT OUR CHRISTMAS TREE I'M SO EXCITED ITS IN THE LIVING ROOM ITS AWESOME!!!! And I get to decorate for Christmas! So exciting! *sigh* This year has just flown.

I would get a start on the cookie baking, but I'm very sad to say that I am sick. Ugh. It may be just a cold, but they last a week and they give me headaches. I decided it wouldn't be a good idea to contaminate the cookies. =)

NaNo is going okay, I suppose. I'm a wee bit ahead, but I want to write even more. However, Erestor turned off my laptop and its too much of a pain to turn it on again. I'll just write tomorrow, I guess.

I came down today to behold Galdor closing the oven door. Of course, a two year old around an oven is not a good thing, so I chased him away. However, I did NOT find out that he had slipped a plate with fake food in there until Mom opened the oven door to pop in lunch and found a nicely roasted fake lemon half. That kid...

I'm sorry this was such a boring post. =( Maybe tomorrow I can come up with some last minute NaNo tips.

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

:) Glad y'all had fun. I don't know or care enough about football to have a clue what you're talking about OR relate to you. LOL but I'm still glad you had fun! :)

Love,
Bleah

iGirl said...

You know, Erestor might do annoying things now, but that is really cute.