
What I learned in 2010:
That God gives and takes away, and He uses both to make us beautiful.
That pickle ice cream really needs to be improved upon.
That being popular isn't always the best thing to be.
That God gave me my talents and attributes for a reason, although I can't see it right now.
That although it's peaceful to get caught up in the little things and the moment, the more we do that the more moments and little things we miss.
That there are only 24 hours in a day, and they're gone whether or not we use them wisely.
That there's nothing really wrong with the color pink, just as there is nothing wrong with acting like a girl, because I happen to be one.
My New Year's Resolutions for 2011:
To read my Bible everyday, because I really want to get to know God better.
To be a better steward of my body, money, and time, because they belong to God, not me.
To be a better sister, daughter, and friend.
Have a Happy New Year, everyone!
Hugs & Blessings,
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment