This is what it involves.
- Angels
- Snow
- Two kids
- Random time traveling
- The meaning of Christmas
I am going to be SUPER busy the weeks before Christmas! Thankfully, I have presents for Mom, Luthien, Dad and Galdor. I think I know what I'm getting Erestor, but I'm not 100% sure. The hard thing is that Luthien and Erestor have birthdays right around Christmas, so I have to find two gifts.
I'd tell you what I have for everyone, but I think Mom and Erestor read my blog from time to time, so it will have to remain...confidential...for now *evil snicker*.
Random Writing Tip: Hide your pens. Evil ice-pixies are lurking outside, and they love drinking ink. Then they start squirming their way into your story and creating havoc! They're frosty. They're dangerous. They love ink. So hide your pens!
One last thing. I think I will change my siblings' names from Erestor, Luthien, and Galdor to other code names more pronounceable and easy to remember. So I'll have polls and descriptions of them on my sidebar. Please vote! Do it if you love me! Do it if you don't want my heart to break from lack of votes! Do it...uh, just do it.
Looking forward to Christmas,
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment