Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Special Birthday and the Name Guessing!

Today I would like to wish a very Happy 12th Birthday to my brother Erestor! His friend came over today, and we went out to Foster's Grill[e?]. Then we had cream puffs. =)

Now, about the name guessing!

First off, don't let me make you all feel guilty on not commenting on certain posts. I know that everyone is terrifyingly busy, including myself. I am guilty of not commenting because I don't have the time, too. =)

Okay, NOW we can go to the name guessing. Here are all the guesses so far:

1. Brandy
2. Jenny/Jenine/Jennifer
3. Carly
4. Angela (a couple of them)
5. Emma (a couple of those too, I believe)
6. Sarah
7. Nichole

No one has guessed my name so far. Noelle, Angela actually is another 'alias' (...evil laugh...) for me. My mom and dad don't let me show my name on the internet at all, not just this blog. Smart guess, though! And I love the name Angela. :o)

And I really love the names you imagine me by! Some of my favorite names are among your guesses--Nichole, Emma, Angela, Jennifer, Sarah.

Another question:

Do you want me to change the names that I have given my siblings, Erestor, Luthien, and Galdor? Someone has told me that they're kind of confusing. I would love to hear everyone's opinion!

And thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for the comments on the last post! I love comments. =) They make my day/week/month/year/century!

Oh, and I am so sorry to foil your evil plans, igirl. *innocent smile*

And now I'm off to study for my completely wonderful, amazing, fun, Spanish test that is such a blessing to me! Adios, everyone, and a good night to all and to all a good night! Or whatever.

1 comment:

iGirl said...

I got a shout out for the 3rd time in a row!