Sunday, December 19, 2010

Quick Notes

I had some really good blogging ideas, but unfortunately I couldn't make use of them. I was completely out of it Friday and Saturday, because I had some kind of prolonged stomach bug. I really only dragged myself to church today because I had some things to practice that HAD to be done then.

I am going to be unable to blog for the next week or so, so I will wish you a Merry Christmas in advance! Don't lose sight of why we celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Izori

P.S. Please pray for me Christmas Eve! I'm going to be playing in church, and the last time I practiced the song it didn't sound very good. Maybe it was just because I had a headache and felt like I could throw up in the next hour, or maybe it wasn't. We won't know until it's played in front of about 350 people. =)

Merry Christmas once again!

P.P.S. NatureFreak, I saw your comment asking about the snowflakes. =) I'll answer your comment as soon as I have the time, but I'm just letting you know that it hasn't slipped through the cracks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

*O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant, o come, ye, o come, ye, to Bethlehem...*

2 comments:

Vellvin said...

Praying for you Izori!
Merry Christmas!!!

Autumn said...

Merry Christmas Izori!!!!! Praying you go well playing your song(s?)
Blessings
Autumn.